1. Aerial bombardment is legitimate only when directed at a military objective , that is, the object destruction or damage which may provide some benefit for military belligerent .
2 . Such bombardment is legitimate only when it is aimed solely at the following facilities: the armed forces ; military installations ; military establishments or warehouses ; plants that are important and well -known centers for the production of arms, ammunition or military items typically allowance; link or transport used for military purposes.
3 . Bombardment of cities, villages , dwellings or buildings which are not in close proximity to the area of operations of land forces is prohibited. If the objects listed in paragraph 2 are arranged so that when they are subjected to indiscriminate bombardment bombardment of the civilian population , the aircraft must abstain from bombardment.
«It was learned that today in Donetsk in the death of civilians and volunteers and pilots guilty fighters Mirgorodska aviabrigady (831 Brigade tactical aviation).
Involved, on the orders of newly-nedovlasti Ukraine, two Su-25, two MiG-29s and four Mi-24 helicopters. Pilots Alexander Grab, Alexey Vlasenko, Sergei Yalyshev Stepan Ciobanu, Yuri Krištáľ Alexander Oksanchenko, Andriy Shevchenko. PRICE DEPARTURES 9000 hryvnia. «
The list of victims . Donetsk. 26.05.2014 .
1. Natalya Belousova — 1962 p . Penetrating wound to the chest .
2 . Borovik Fedor — 1943 p . , Wounded in the groin area , near the airport .
3 . Bruchanov Ruslan Petrovich — 1972 p . , A stab wound to the chest , unknown assailants attacked a military unit near the street . Stratonavtov .
4 . Budarin Yuri, 1970 p . Gunshot wound at the airport .
5 . Grechko Sergey — 1955 p . , Closed head injury , concussion , beaten by unknown persons at the airport.
6. Dadaev Lamalievich Murat — 1983 p . , Was injured when unidentified circumstances.
7. Kiychik Vladimir E. — 1951 p . , Gunshot wounds , shot by unknown near the landing Putilovke .
8. Maxim O. Kuznetsov , born in 1985 . Gunshot wound of the right leg .
9. Small Alex — approx. Born in 1975, shot in the thigh area , airport employee .
10 . Obukh Konstantin , 1987 p . , Traumatic shock , gunshot wound in both legs , obtained under unknown circumstances .
11. Pogrebnyak Rodion V. , 1993 p . , Shrapnel wounds suffered in an explosion at railway / train station .
12. Pogrebnyak Roman Aleksandrovich — 1993 p . , Shrapnel wounds .
13. Dmitry Stepin — 1992 p , gunshot wound , was attacked by gunmen at a military unit on the street. Stratonavtov .
14. Stryumov Adlan Abdou Karim — 1971 p . Gunshot wound at the airport .
15. Titorenko Maxim — 1978 p . , Gunshot wound of the left hand and leg .
16. Yazybchan Igor Andronikovich , 1987 p . , Gunshot wound , an open fracture of the right upper extremity .
17. Betanedov Dzhambulat Lan Aliyevich 1986 p . , A shrapnel wound to the chest , died from his injuries .
18. Sergey Ivanov — born in 1976 , a gunshot wound to the chest , died from his injuries .
19. Ruslan V. Nosov — 1987 p . , Gunshot wound , foreign body in the chest , died from his injuries .
20. The corpse of an unknown woman without a head. found in the district w / station.
21. The corpse of an unknown man , injured in an explosion near a children’s clinic .
22. The corpse of an unknown man with a gunshot wound to his head .
2,286 просмотров всего, 1 просмотров сегодня